• 1/3 cup whole wheat flour
• 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
• 1 tablespoon white sugar
• ¼ teaspoon salt
• 3 eggs
• 2 cups milk
• 2 tablespoons butter, melted fry
• Sift together flour, sugar and salt; set aside.
• In a large bowl, beat eggs and milk together with an electric mixer.
• Beat in flour mixture until smooth; stir in melted butter.
• Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium high heat.
• Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle, using approximately 2 tablespoons for each crepe.
• Tip and rotate pan to spread batter as thinly as possible.
• Brown on both sides and serve hot.