• 1/4 cup vegetable oil
• 1/4 cup white sugar
• 1/2 cup unpopped popcorn kernels
• Heat the vegetable oil in a large pot over medium heat.
• Once hot, stir in the sugar and popcorn.
• Cover, and shake the pot constantly to keep the sugar from burning.
• Once the popping has slowed to once every 2 to 3 seconds, remove the pot from the heat and continue to shake for a few minutes until the popping has stopped.
• Pour into a large bowl, and allow to cool, stirring occasionally to break up large clumps.
ChristianJuly 17, 2012 at 1:59 am
Love the recipe! So easy. Thank you.