Ingredients: • 1/2 cup Butter Shortening • 1/2 cup Creamy Natural Peanut Butter, stirred • 1/2 cup firmly packed brown…
• 1/2 cup Butter Shortening
• 1/2 cup Creamy Natural Peanut Butter, stirred
• 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
• 1/2 cup sugar
• 1 large egg
• 2 tablespoons milk
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
• 1 3/4 cups All Purpose Flour
• 1 teaspoon baking soda
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
• Sugar 48 foil-wrapped milk chocolate pieces, unwrapped
Directions: • Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
• Cream together shortening, peanut butter, brown sugar and 1/2 cup sugar.
• Add egg, milk and vanilla. Beat well.
• Stir together flour, baking soda and salt. Add to creamed mixture. Beat on low speed until stiff dough forms.
• Shape into 1-inch balls. Roll in sugar. Place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
• Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown.
• Top each cookie immediately with a chocolate piece, pressing down firmly so that cookie cracks around edge.
• Remove from cookie sheets to cool.
Today I have for you a homemade vanilla custard recipe, which can be used for a pastry cream for eclairs or Napoleon Torte or enjoyed on its own.
Custard is a variety of culinary preparations, based on cooked mixture of milk and eggs.