• 1 cup fresh parsley
• 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
• 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
• 1/4 cup fresh oregano leaves
• 2 teaspoons ground cumin
• 1 teaspoon salt
• 1/2 tablespoon minced garlic
• 1/2 tablespoon pepper sauce
• Place the parsley, olive oil, red wine vinegar, oregano, cumin, salt, garlic and hot pepper sauce into the container of a blender or food processor.
• Blend for about 10 seconds on medium speed, or until ingredients are evenly blended.
Chimichurri is one of most delicious and versatile sauces around. It’s traditionally served with grilled steak, and is an essential part of the Argentinian parilla, but it goes great with chicken and fish too.