• 1 1/2 pounds salmon fillets
• lemon pepper to taste
• garlic powder to taste
• 1/3 cup soy sauce
• 1/3 cup brown sugar
• 1/3 cup water
• 1/4 cup vegetable oil
• Season salmon fillets with lemon pepper and garlic powder.
• In a small bowl, stir together soy sauce, brown sugar, water, and vegetable oil until sugar is dissolved.
• Place fish in a large resealable plastic bag with the soy sauce mixture, seal, and turn to coat.
• Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
• Preheat grill for medium heat.
• Lightly oil grill grate.
• Place salmon on the preheated grill, and discard marinade.
• Cook salmon for 6 to 8 minutes per side, or until the fish flakes easily with a fork.