• 4 tilapia fillets
• 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
• 1 tablespoon butter, melted
• 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
• 1 teaspoon fresh parsley, chopped
• pepper to taste
• Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
• Spray a baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
• Rinse tilapia fillets under cool water, and pat dry with paper towels.
• Place fillets in baking dish. Pour lemon juice over fillets, and then drizzle butter on top.
• Sprinkle with garlic, parsley, and pepper.
• Bake in preheated oven until the fish is white and flakes when pulled apart with a fork, about 30 minutes.