• 1/3 cup short-grain rice
• 3 cups hot milk
• ¼ cup sugar
• 2 Tablespoon butter
• ¼ cup raisins
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
• ½ teaspoon cinnamon
• Preheat your oven to 250°F.
• Stir together the rice, hot milk, sugar and butter in a bowl.
• Pour the mixture into a greased casserole dish and slide it into the preheated oven.
• Bake, uncovered, for 2 hours, stirring about every half an hour.
• If you are using raisins add them during the last half hour of the baking time.
• Remove pudding from the oven, stir in the vanilla, and sprinkle the top with cinnamon.
• Let cool before eating.