• 3 eggs
• 3 TB spoons milk
• 1/8 teaspoon salt
• dash of pepper
• 1/2 TB spoon butter
• Break eggs into bowl.
• To each 3 eggs, add 3 tablespoons milk, 1/8 teaspoon salt, dash of pepper.
• Beat eggs with whisk until yolks and whites are thoroughly mixed but not frothy.
• Place frying pan on moderate heat, and add ½ tablespoon of butter, enough to cover bottom of pan.
• Add beaten eggs. Use rubber spatula to scrape eggs from sides and bottom of skillet gently but quickly as they cook.
• Cook eggs the way you like them, creamy and soft, or dry and fluffy. It’s up to you.
• Serve immediately
When you are cooking eggs, always use low or medium heat. Remember that eggs should be served as quickly as possible after they are cooked.