• 4 (4- to 6-ounce) tilapia fillets
• 1 pound potatoes, peeled and very thinly sliced
•1 tablespoon fresh minced rosemary leaves, plus 1 tablespoon
• 2 tablespoons olive oil
• 2 tablespoons butter
• 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
• 2 tablespoons minced fresh chives
• 1/8 teaspoon salt
• 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
• Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
• Heat a large, oven-proof skillet over medium-high heat.
• Add the olive oil and the butter.
• When the butter is melted and the oil is hot add salt, pepper and 1 tablespoon rosemary leaves.
• Add slices of, overlaying the potatoes like shingles.
• Place the fish fillets on top of potatoes.
• Combine the extra-virgin olive oil, chives, the remaining 1 tablespoon rosemary, salt and pepper.
• Drizzle the fish with the chive oil.
• Place the skillet in the oven, cover with a lid and bake until the fish is cooked through, about 25 minutes.