• 3 ½ cups all-purpose flour
• 5 eggs
• 1 teaspoon salt (optional)
• 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil (optional)
• Pour flour onto a counter.
• Shape into a mound and make a well in the center
• Add eggs, salt and oil.
• Knead the dough until satiny and very elastic.
• Divide the dough into four pieces and wrap the pieces loosely in plastic.
• Let the dough rest for 30 minutes before rolling it out.
Freezing Tips: To freeze pasta, line a large baking sheet with aluminum foil. Spread out the pasta. Freeze overnight. Gently drop the pieces into heavy freezer bags and seal.