• 4 cloves garlic, crushed
• 2 tablespoons butter
• 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
• 1 loaf Italian bread, split
• Chopped fresh parsley
• Combine garlic, butter, and oil in a microwave safe dish or in a small saucepan.
• Heat garlic and butter and oil in microwave for 1 minute or in a small pot over moderate-low heat for 3 minutes.
• Toast split bread under broiler.
• Remove bread when it is toasted golden brown in color.
• Brush bread liberally with garlic oil. Sprinkle with parsley.
• Cut into chunks and serve.