• 1 pound, 5 ounces diced melon
• 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
• 1 cup sugar
• Place the melon in the bowl of a food processor and process until smooth.
• Add the lemon juice and sugar and process for another 30 seconds.
• Place the mixture into the refrigerator for 1 hour.
• Pour the chilled mixture into the bowl of an ice cream maker and process according to manufacturer’s directions.
• Transfer the sorbet to an airtight container and place in the freezer for 3 to 4 hours before serving