• 1 pound, 5 ounces diced melon
• 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
• 1 cup sugar
• Place the melon in the bowl of a food processor and process until smooth.
• Add the lemon juice and sugar and process for another 30 seconds.
• Place the mixture into the refrigerator for 1 hour.
• Pour the chilled mixture into the bowl of an ice cream maker and process according to manufacturer’s directions.
• Transfer the sorbet to an airtight container and place in the freezer for 3 to 4 hours before serving
jordanAugust 4, 2012 at 6:54 am
I love, love it, love it.
NlDecember 29, 2012 at 1:33 am
Everyone loved it.
Keep up the wonderful work guys I’ve added you guys to my personal blogroll.
SeminovDecember 29, 2012 at 6:14 am
Hey very interesting recipe!
Leila thompsonApril 26, 2013 at 6:50 am
planchJuly 11, 2013 at 4:25 pm
Amazing recipe. I like your site here very much.