• 3 ½ lb potatoes
• 2 TB spoons salt
• 6 cloves garlic, crushed
• 2 cups half and half
• 6 oz grated Parmesan
• Peel and dice potatoes.
• Place in a saucepan, add salt, cover with water.
• Bring to boil over medium-high heat.
• Reduce heat to maintain a rolling boil.
• Cook until potatoes fall apart when poked with a fork. About 20 minutes.
• Heat the half and half and the garlic in a saucepan over medium heat until simmering.
• Remove from heat and set aside.
• Remove e potatoes from the heat and drain off the water.
• Mash and add the garlic-cream mixture and Parmesan.
• Stir to combine.