• 3 TB spoons whole wheat flour
• 2 TB spoons all-purpose flour
• ¼ teaspoon ground cumin
• 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
• ½ cup beer
• 1 lb tilapia fillet, cut in half lengthwise
• 4 teaspoons oil, divided
• Combine whole-wheat flour, flour, cumin and cayenne in a medium bowl; whisk in beer to create a batter.
• Coat half the tilapia pieces in batter; heat 2 teaspoons oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat; Letting excess batter drip back in bowl.
• Add fish to the skillet; cook until crispy and golden, 2 to 4 minutes per side; transfer to plate and loosely cover with foil.
• Coat the remaining fish with batter and cook in the remaining 2 teaspoons oil adjust heat as necessary for browning; serve immediately.