• 14 oz sweetened shredded coconut
• 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
• 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
• 2 extra-large egg whites, at room temperature
• ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
• Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
• Combine the coconut, condensed milk, and vanilla in a large bowl.
• Whip the egg whites and salt on high speed in the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the whisk attachment until they make medium-firm peaks.
• Carefully fold the egg whites into the coconut mixture.
• Drop the batter onto sheet pans lined with parchment paper using either a 1 ¾ – inch diameter ice cream scoop, or 2 teaspoons.
• Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, until golden brown.
• Cool and serve.