Ingredients: • 1 cup unsalted butter • ¾ cups white sugar • 2 eggs • 2 cups all-purpose flour •…
• 1 cup unsalted butter
• ¾ cups white sugar
• 2 eggs
• 2 cups all-purpose flour
• 1 teaspoon salt
• 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
• 1 teaspoon baking soda
• 2 cups oatmeal
• 1 teaspoon hot water
• 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
• Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
• Butter a cookie sheet.
• Add the butter and sugars into a mixing bowl and cream with mixer.
• Add the eggs and mix well.
• Mix in the flour, salt, cinnamon, baking soda and the oatmeal.
• Add the water and vanilla.
• Flour a workspace and roll the dough.
• Cut the dough with you favorite cookie cutters.
• Place the cookies on the prepared cookie sheet.
• Bake for 10 to 15 minutes (depending on how thick your cookies are).
• Let them sit and cool.
This Eclair Recipe from Soviet cookbook for the pastry shops and bakeries is definitely the Best ever! The pastry, and frosting are made completely from scratch and the filling is absolutely delicious!
Today I have for you a homemade vanilla custard recipe, which can be used for a pastry cream for eclairs or Napoleon Torte or enjoyed on its own.
Custard is a variety of culinary preparations, based on cooked mixture of milk and eggs.