• 10 lbs fully cooked boneless ham
• 1 (32 ounce) can pineapple juice
• 2 teaspoons ground cloves
• 2 teaspoons cinnamon
• 2 cups brown sugar
• Place all except ham in a roaster pan, stirring well till brown sugar is dissolved.
• Trim outer skin from ham, make a slit with knife on bottom, sides and top of ham.
• Place ham in juice mixture and bake covered at 350 for at least a couple of hours. (Until internal temperature reaches 140 degrees F).
• Baste well with baster every 30 minutes until done.