• 2 lb pork
• 5 garlic cloves, crushed
• 3 teaspoons salt
• black pepper
• 4 tbsp. coarse ground mustard
• 1/2 teaspoon sugar
• 4 bay leaves, crushed
• Water (as required)
• Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
• Rinse the meat and dry with paper towels.
• Mix together garlic, salt, sugar, freshly ground pepper, bay leaves and mustard.
• Coat the meat with the garlic and mustard mixture on all sides.
• Wrap with foil.
• Put the wrapped meat into a baking pan, pour a little water on the bottom of the pan and put it in a preheated oven for about 90 minutes.
• Check from time to time if you need to add more water.
• Take the meat out of the oven.
• Cut the foil with scissors, remove pork and put it on another sheet of foil. Wrap and let it cool.