• 2 lb boneless pork loin roast
• 1/2 cup olive oil
• 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
• 2 tablespoons steak seasoning
• Dissolve steak seasoning in balsamic vinegar, then stir in olive oil.
• Place pork into a resealable plastic bag and pour marinade over top.
• Squeeze out air and seal bag; marinate 2 hours to overnight.
• Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
• Place pork into a glass baking dish along with marinade.
• Bake in preheated oven, basting occasionally until the pork reaches an internal temperature of 145 degrees F (65 degrees C), about 1 hour.
• Let the roast rest for 10 minutes before slicing and serving.