• 4.5 cups all-purpose flour
• 2 large eggs
• 1 ½ cup water
• 1 tablespoon oil
• 1/4 teaspoon salt
• 1 (8 ounce) container ricotta cheese
• 1 (4 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
• 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
• 1 egg
• 1 1/2 teaspoons dried parsley
• 1 egg
• 1 tablespoon water
• On a clean surface make a well with the flour.
• In a measuring cup mix the eggs, water and salt.
• Pour the wet mixture slowly into the flour and mix with your 2 fingers until all of the wet is incorporated.
• Add melted butter.
• Do not force the dough to take all of the flour.
• Place dough in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to rest.
• While the dough is resting, prepare the ravioli filling.
• Combine the ricotta cheese, cream cheese, mozzarella cheese, egg, and parsley and mix well.
• Set the filling aside.
• Roll out the pasta dough into thin sheets no thicker than a nickel.
• To assemble the ravioli, brush the egg wash over a sheet of pasta.
• Drop the filling mixture on the dough by teaspoonfuls about one inch apart.
• Cover the filling with the top sheet of pasta, pressing out the air from around each portion of filling.
• Press firmly around the filling to seal.
• Cut into individual ravioli with a knife or pizza cutter.
• Seal the edges.
• Fill a large pot with lightly salted water and bring to a rolling boil over high heat.
• Stir in the ravioli, and return to a boil.
• Cook uncovered, stirring occasionally, until the ravioli float to the top and the filling is hot, 4 to 8 minutes.
• Drain well.
• Serve with you favorite sauce.