• 4 lb pork butt with the bone
• 2 teaspoons salt
• 1 teaspoon black pepper
• 1 teaspoon dried parsley
• 1/2 teaspoon cardamon
• 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
• 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
• Preheat oven to 390 degrees F.
• Rinse the meat and dry with paper towels.
• Mix all the spices
• Coat the meat with the spice mixture on all sides.
• Wrap with foil.
• Put the wrapped meat into a baking pan, pour a little water on the bottom of the pan and put it in a preheated oven for about 90 minutes. (Inside temperature should be 145 degrees F)
•Check from time to time if you need to add more water.
• Take the meat out of the oven.
• Cut the foil with scissors, remove pork and put it on another sheet of foil. Wrap and let it cool.