• 2 pounds boneless pork loin roast
• 3 cloves garlic, minced
• 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, chopped
• 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
• 1/2 teaspoon pepper
• 1/4 cup olive oil
• 1/2 cup white wine
• Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
• Crush garlic with rosemary, salt and pepper, making a paste.
• Rub the meat with the garlic mixture and olive oil.
• Wrap pork in foil, place it into oven, and cook until the pork is no longer pink in the center, about 1 hour.( An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 145 degrees F).
• Remove roast to a platter.
• Heat the wine in the pan and stir to loosen browned bits of food on the bottom, simmer for 5 minutes.
• Serve with pan juices.