• 1 lb swiai filet
• 2 teaspoons Creole or Cajun seasoning
• 2 cups cooked long grain rice
• 1 (15 oz) can red beans, rinsed and drained
• 2 lemons
• 2 TB spoons butter, melted
• Rinse fish; pat dry.
• Cut each fillet in half crosswise.
• Sprinkle swai fillet with 1 teaspoon of the creole seasoning.
• Heat 12-inch heavy nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
• Add fish, cook 4 minutes; turn.
• Cook 2 to 4 minutes more or until fish flakes when tested with fork.
• Meanwhile, in large microwave-safe bowl, combine rice, beans, and remaining 1 teaspoon seasoning.
• Cover and micro-cook on high for 2 minutes or until heated through, stirring twice.
• Finely shred 2 teaspoons peel from one lemon; cut other lemon into wedges.
• Serve fish with rice and beans. Drizzle melted butter over top; sprinkle lemon peel. Pass lemon wedges.