• 250 gram short-grain rice
• peel of one orange
• peel of one lemon
• 1 liter milk
• 250 gram sugar
• 1 cinnamon stick
• ground cinnamon, for sprinkling
• Put rice into the pot, cover with water and let it simmer till all the water is gone.
• Add orange peel, lemon peel, milk and cinnamon stick.
• Bring to boil and simmer for 15 minutes.
• Add sugar, mix and simmer for 15-20 minutes more.
• Discard the orange peel, lemon peel and cinnamon stick.
• Spoon the rice pudding into bowls.
• Cover and refrigerate until cold, about 5 hours.
• Sprinkle with cinnamon and serve.