• 2 tablespoons butter
• 1 1/4 pounds skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, cut into cubes
• 8 oz. mushrooms, sliced
• 1/2 cup pesto sauce
• 1 1/2 cup half and half
• 1/2 of a 1-pound package of your favorite pasta (about 3 cups), cooked and drained
• Heat the butter in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat.
• Add the chicken and mushrooms and cook until well browned, stirring often.
• Stir the half and half and pesto sauce in the skillet and heat to a boil.
• Reduce the heat to low.
• Cook for 5 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
• Stir in the pasta and cook until the mixture is hot and bubbling.