• 2 cups finely shredded fresh zucchini
• 2 large eggs, beaten
• 1 cup all-purpose flour
• 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
• ¼ teaspoon salt
• ¼ cup melted butter
• Preheat griddle to 425- 450°F.
• Wash and shred zucchini (DO NOT PEEL).
• In a large mixing bowl, beat eggs; add shredded zucchini and mix well using a fork.
• Add flour, sugar, salt and stir well to blend.
• Rub grill with oil before cooking each batch of pancakes.
• Spoon batter onto hot griddle (1/4 cup for each pancake).
• Cook for 1 1/2 minutes; turn pancake over and continue to cook for another 1 to 1 1/2 minutes.
• When done, rub pancakes with melted butter and place in a preheated to 250 F oven to keep warm until the remainder are cooked, or serve immediately.
• Serve with your choice of jams or syrups.