• 10 oz Ricotta cheese
• 10 oz Potatoes, peeled, cut into 1-inch pieces.
• 1 Egg, beaten
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
• 1 TB spoon flour
• 1 TB spoon butter
• Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
• Coat a baking sheet with 1 tablespoon of butter and set aside.
• Cook the potatoes in a large pot of boiling salted water until they are very tender, about 15 minutes.
• Drain; return the potatoes to the same pot and mash well.
• Add an egg, flour and salt to the potatoes. Mix well.
• Refrigerate batter for 30 minutes.
• Form pancakes and bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes.
• Serve with sour cream or Greek yogurt.