• 1/2 cup unsalted butter
• 1/4 cup whole milk, warmed
• 1 tablespoon light corn syrup
• 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
• 4 ounces bittersweet chocolate, chopped
• 2 cups confectioners’ sugar, sifted
• Combine butter, milk, corn syrup, and vanilla in medium saucepan and heat over medium heat until butter is melted.
• Decrease the heat to low, add the chocolate, and whisk until melted.
• Turn off heat, add the powdered sugar, and whisk until smooth.
• Place the mixture over a bowl of warm water and dip the doughnuts immediately.
• Allow glaze to set for 30 minutes before serving.