• 1 cup milk
• 1 TB spoon yeast
• 2 TB spoon butter, melted
• 1/2 cup sugar
• 2 eggs, beaten
• 4 cups flour
• 1/4 teaspoon salt
• Place milk in a small saucepan and bring to a simmer.
• Remove from the heat, stir in the butter and sugar and let cool.
• Dissolve yeast in warm milk and let sit until foamy.
• Combine milk mixture, eggs, salt, and 1/2 of the flour in a mixer with the dough attachment and mix until smooth.
• Add the remaining flour, 1/2 cup at a time, and stir until a smooth ball forms.
• Remove from the bowl and knead by hand on a floured surface for about 5 minutes.
• Place in greased bowl, cover, and let rise in a warm place until doubled in bulk, about 60 to 70 minutes.
• Roll the dough 1/3 of an inch thick and cut out the doughnuts.
• Place on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Cover again and let rise until doubled, about 30 to 40 minutes.
• Preheat the oven 320 degrees F.
• Bake for about 8 minutes or until golden brown.
• Let them cool for 10 minutes and glaze.
Chocolate Doughnut Glaze