• 1 cup cream
• 5 Tablespoons sugar (or sugar substitute like Swerve)
• 1 teaspoon gelatin
• ¼ cup cold water
• 1 cup full-fat sour cream
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
• 1 pint raspberries, divided
• In a small dish place water and sprinkle gelatin over the surface, set aside to bloom.
• Mash 1/2 pint of raspberries.
• Heat cream and sugar in a small saucepan just to a gentle boil.
• Whisk a small quantity of cream to the gelatin and add to the saucepan.
• Whisk in sour cream, mashed raspberries and vanilla until smooth.
• Divide mixture into four serving dishes and chill for at least 4 hours to set.
• Serve with raspberries on top.