• 1 cup cream
• 6 Tablespoons sugar, divided ( or Swerve sugar substitute)
• 1 teaspoon gelatin
• ¼ cup cold water
• 1 cup full-fat sour cream
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
• 1 pint strawberries, divided
• In a small dish place water and sprinkle gelatin over the surface, set aside to bloom.
• Mash 1/2 pint of strawberries.
• Heat cream and 5 TB sugar in a small saucepan just to a gentle boil.
• Whisk a small quantity of cream to the gelatin and add to the saucepan.
• Whisk in sour cream, mashed strawberries and vanilla until smooth.
• Divide mixture into four serving dishes and chill for at least 4 hours to set.
• Slice the rest of the strawberries and sprinkle with 1 TB spoon sugar.
• Serve with strawberries on top.