Ingredients: • 12 ounces peach non fat Greek yogurt • 6 peaches, peeled Directions: • Puree the peaches and yogurt….
• 12 ounces peach non fat Greek yogurt
• 6 peaches, peeled
• Puree the peaches and yogurt.
• Pour the mixture into Popsicle molds.
• Freeze until solid (about 3 hours).
• Enjoy them on a hot summer day!
Share this post:
Amaretto Zabaglione – rich and creamy yet light and not too sweet.
Polish Mazurkas, traditionally prepared at Easter. They are good, quick, simple and delicious.
Delicious, small, fruit-flavored gum candy treat for children and adults alike.
Try this recipe for authentic Polish Kolacky, which are flaky little pastries filled with apricot and popular year-round.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
(c) 2020 DWG Multimedia, LLC. All Rights Reserved.