• 7 oz sour cream
• 1 cup flour
• 1/4 teaspoon salt
• 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
• 2 eggs, separated
• 1/4 cup milk
• 1 teaspoon oil
• 1 TB spoon sugar
• 1 pint blueberries
• In a small bowl, beat egg whites until stiff; set aside.
• In a separate bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, sugar and salt.
• Beat egg yolks in a medium mixing bowl; add sour cream, oil and milk.
• Stir egg mixture into dry ingredients; mix until batter is smooth and stir in blueberries.
• Fold in beaten egg whites.
• Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium high heat. You can flick water across the surface and if it beads up and sizzles, it’s ready.
• Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle, using approximately 1/2 cup for each pancake.
• Brown on both sides (approximately 2 minutes per side) and serve hot.