• 2 TB spoons butter
• 1/2 cup spaghetti, broken into small pieces
• 1/2 cup onion, diced
• 2 cloves garlic, minced
• 1/2 cup uncooked white rice
• 2 cups chicken broth
• Melt the butter in a lidded skillet over medium-low heat.
•Stir and cook broken spaghetti until golden brown.
• Stir in onion and cook until onion becomes translucent, then add garlic and cook for 1 minute.
• Mix in the rice and chicken broth.
• Increase heat to high and bring to a boil.
• Reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer until the rice is tender, and the liquid has been absorbed, 20 to 25 minutes.
• Remove from heat and let stand for 5 minutes, then fluff with a fork.