• 2 (15 oz) cans of Garbanzo Beans
• 2 TB spoons Lemon Juice
• 1 Tea spoon Salt
• 2 Tea spoon Minced Garlic
• 3 TB spoons Tahini (Sesame Paste)
• Extra Virgin Olive Oil
• Drain 1 of the cans into a separate bowl to use if needed in the process.
• Place all the ingredients in the food processor and blend for 2 -3 minutes or until smooth.
• Cool in the fridge for a few hours until thick.
• Spread on a plate and garnish with extra virgin oil and paprika.
• Serve with toasted pita bread, fresh vegetables or chips.