• 3 stalks celery from the heart, including leaves, plus extra for serving
• 2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
• 1 teaspoon chopped shallot
• Dash Worcestershire sauce
• 1 teaspoon celery salt
• 1 teaspoon kosher salt
• 12 dashes hot sauce, or to taste (recommended: Tabasco)
• 2 limes, juiced
• 48 oz tomato juice
• Cut the celery in large dice, including the leaves, and puree in the bowl of a food processor fitted with the steel blade.
• Add the horseradish, shallot, Worcestershire sauce, celery salt, kosher salt, Tabasco and lime juice and process until smooth.
• Pour the mixture into a large pitcher, add the tomato juice, and stir.
• Pour into highball glass over ice cubes.
• Add a wedge of lime and celery stalk.