• 6.5 TB spoons butter, softened
• 3 TB spoons raisins, chopped
• 1/2 cup oat flour
• 1 1/3 cup all purpose flour
• 1 cup sugar
• 1/4 cup warm water
• 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
• 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
• 1/3 teaspoon baking soda
• 1/3 teaspoon salt
• Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
• Butter a cookie sheet.
• Mix together butter, sugar, vanilla, cinnamon and raisins.
• Add oat flour, warm water and salt. Mix well.
• Add all purpose flour and baking soda. Mix well.
• Flour a work space and roll the dough, 1/5 of an inch.
• Cut the dough with you favorite cookie cutters.
• Place the cookies on the prepared cookie sheet.
• Bake for 12 to 15 minutes.
• Let them sit and cool.
This Eclair Recipe from Soviet cookbook for the pastry shops and bakeries is definitely the Best ever! The pastry, and frosting are made completely from scratch and the filling is absolutely delicious!
Today I have for you a homemade vanilla custard recipe, which can be used for a pastry cream for eclairs or Napoleon Torte or enjoyed on its own.
Custard is a variety of culinary preparations, based on cooked mixture of milk and eggs.