• 2 eggs
• 1/2 TB spoon butter
• 2 slices of brioche
• Cut the brioche into slices about 1/4 inch thick. Using a biscuit cutter (or a doughnut cutter) cut each slice into the ‘frame’ and set aside.
• Heat a large frying pan over medium-high heat.
• Add butter.
• Place the brioche in the pan.
• Cook until golden brown then flip.
• Empty the eggs gently into the center of the brioche.
• Cook until the whites are just set and the bottoms are golden.
• Remove the toasts to a serving dish and sprinkle with salt.
• Serve immediately.