• 1 TB spoon olive oil
• 2 oz oyster mushrooms, sliced
• 1 oz mozzarella cheese, grated
• small handful spinach, roughly chopped
• 2 eggs, beaten
• Heat the olive oil in a small non-stick frying pan.
• Add mushrooms and spinach and saute for 3 minutes.
• Remove from heat, place in a bowl.
• Add cheese and mix.
• Return the skillet to the stove.
• Swirl the eggs into the pan.
• Cook for 1 min, swirling with a fork now and again.
• Spoon the mushroom mixture over one half of the omelette.
• Using a spatula, flip the omelette over to cover the mushrooms.
• Cook for 30 seconds more,flip and cook for 30 more seconds.