• 2 veal chops (about 3/4-inch thick)
• 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
• 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, finely chopped
• 2 tablespoons olive oil
• salt & freshly ground black pepper
• 1/2 cup white wine
• 1/4 cup chicken stock
• Rub the chops with 1 Tbsp. oil, garlic, rosemary, salt and pepper and let sit on a plate for 15 minutes.
• Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
• Heat a large cast iron skillet over medium high heat and add remaining oil.
• Add chops to pan and and cook for 4 minutes on each side.
• Remove chops from pan to a baking dish, brown side down and roast at for 10 minutes.
• Add wine and stock to cast iron pan and stir up brown bits from the bottom.
• Serve chops with juice from pan.