• 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
• 2 eggs
• 2 TB spoon basil
• 1/4 cup flour
• 1 1/4 cup bread crumbs
• 1 teaspoon Kosher
• 1/2 teaspoon pepper
• olive oil
• Preheat oven to 375° F .
• Grease, generously, a flat baking sheet with oil.
• Set out three shallow pie dishes or deep plates: one with flour, one with beaten eggs, one with bread crumbs mixed with basil, salt and pepper.
• Make sure your boneless, skinless chicken breasts are thin by either slicing them in half or pounding them flatter.
• Dip the chicken first into flour, shaking off any excess.
• Dip it into the egg, shaking off any excess.
• Dip it into the seasoned bread crumbs.
• Lay the breaded chicken on the greased baking sheet.
• Sprinkle some drops of olive oil over each chicken piece.
• Bake for 6-8 minutes on each side, or until the chicken is white in the middle.