• 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
• 3 cinnamon sticks
• 1 tablespoon whole cloves
• 1 orange, peels and juice
• 8 cups cranberry juice
• 6 cups apple juice
• Combine all the ingredients in a saucepan and simmer over low heat for 5 to 10 minutes.
• Turn the heat off .
• Cover and let stand for an hour.
• Reheat the cider to the desired temperature.
• Pour into mugs and serve.
If you want you can also make it in crock pot:
• Add all ingredients to a 4 quart or larger slow cooker. Stir.
• Cook at least 3-4 hours on low or until hot. Keep warm as long as needed on the low or warm setting.
*Leftovers refrigerate wonderfully and reheat just fine!