• 1 tablespoon salt
• 4 (6 ounce) lobster tails
• Clove of garlic
• 1/2 cup (1 stick) melted butter
• Lemon wedges
•Pour about 1 inch of water in the bottom of a large pot and bring to a boil.
• Add the salt and garlic clove and place a steamer insert inside the pot so that it is just above the water level.
• Put the lobster tails on the rack and cover the pot.
• Cover and steam for 6 minutes.
• Lift the lobster tails out of the pot with tongs and drain in a colander.
• Place underside up on a work surface and, grasping firmly, split the tails lengthwise with a large knife.
• Drain off the excess liquid. Serve with melted butter and lemon wedges.