• 3/4 cup heavy cream
• 2 tbsp. powdered sugar
• 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
• 2 oz bitter- sweet chocolate, melted
• 1 pkg. (9.5 ounces) Puff Pastry Cups, prepared according to package directions
• 1 oz white chocolate, grated
• Beat the heavy cream with the sugar and vanilla in a medium bowl using an electric mixer on high speed until stiff peaks form.
• Fold in the melted chocolate.
• Spoon approximately 2 teaspoons chocolate mixture into each pastry cup.
• Sprinkle with the grated white chocolate.