• 2 tablespoons olive oil
• 1 lb ground turkey
• 1 egg, beaten
• Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
• Place baking dish in the oven while preheating.
• In a medium bowl, mix together the ground turkey, olive oil, egg, salt, pepper, garlic powder and bread crumbs using your hands.
• Using an ice cream scoop, form the meat into golf ball sized meatballs.
• Place about 1 inch apart in the hot baking dish.
• Bake for 15 minutes in the preheated oven, then turn them over, and continue baking for about 5 more minutes.
• Serve with pasta and marinara sauce.