• 4 (10-inch) flour tortillas
• 1 cup grated Queso Fresco
• 4 tablespoons butter
• Lay the tortillas flat on a cookie sheet.
• Sprinkle some of the cheese on 1 half of each tortilla. Try not to get it too close to the edge.
• Fold the tortillas in half over the cheese to make a half-moon.
• Warm a skillet over low heat and add 1 tablespoon of the butter.
• Add the tortilla to the skillet and cook until it is lightly brown, about 1 minutes.
• Turn the tortilla over and cook the other side until brown and the cheese is all gooey.
• Use a spatula to transfer to individual plates or a large platter.
• Repeat with remaining butter and tortillas.