• 1 kilogram cucumbers
• 1 bunch dill
• 1 garlic head
• 4 TB spoons Kosher salt
• 1 liter mineral water
• Wash the cucumbers.
• Cut the ends off.
• Put the cucumbers in a bowl.
• Put the dill on top of the cucumbers.
• Clean the head of garlic and cut the garlic cloves in thirds.
• Sprinkle the garlic over the cucumbers.
• Mix mineral water with salt and pour the mixture over the cucumbers.
• The cucumbers and the dill should be covered completely.
• Cover with a lid and put in a fridge for 24 hours.