• In a saucepan over medium heat, combine the corn syrup, butter, cold water, confectioners’ sugar and marshmallows.
• Heat and stir until the mixture comes to a boil.
• Carefully combine the hot mixture with the popcorn, coating each kernel.
• Grease hands with butter and quickly shape the coated popcorn into balls before it cools.
• Wrap with cellophane or plastic wrap and store at room temperature.
• 1/2 cup vegetable oil
• 1 cup unpopped popcorn kernels
• Heat the vegetable oil in a large pot over medium heat.
• Once hot, stir in the popcorn.
• Cover, and shake the pot constantly.
• Once the popping has slowed to once every 2 to 3 seconds, remove the pot from the heat and continue to shake for a few minutes until the popping has stopped.