• Remove any fat and gristle from the meat and cut into strips 1/2 inch thick by 2 inches long.
• Season with salt and pepper.
• In a large skillet over medium heat, melt the butter and brown the beef strips quickly, then push the beef strips off to one side.
• Add the onions and cook slowly for 3 to 5 minutes, then push to the side with the beef strips.
• Stir the flour into the juices on the empty side of the pan.
• Pour in beef broth and water and bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
• Lower the heat and stir in mustard and mushrooms.
• Cover and simmer for 1 hour or until the meat is tender.
• Five minutes before serving, stir in the sour cream, and white wine.
• Heat briefly then salt and pepper to taste.
IKEA has shared the recipe for their famous Swedish meatballs to make at home. The Swedish furniture giant revealed their famous dish is made by mixing pork and beef mince with garlic and onion when they shared a recipe card with step-by-step instructions in true IKEA fashion.