• 5 medium beets, peeled
• 3 large potatoes
• 4 medium pickles
• 3 medium carrots
• 10.5 oz sauerkraut, drained
• 14 oz frozen peas
• 1 small red onion
• 2 Tbsp Sunflower or Olive Oil
• In a medium pot, boil beets for 1 hour or until it can easily be pierced with a knife.
• In a separate pot, boil potatoes and carrots about 30 minutes or until a knife goes smoothly through the potatoes.
• In another small pot boil frozen peas for 3 minutes.
• Drain the vegetables and refrigerate or let them stand until they cool to room temp (or cooler).
• Peel the skins from the potatoes,and carrots, than dice pickles, beets, potatoes, sauerkraut, carrots & finely dice onion.
• Mix all the vegetables with salt and oil.
• Refrigerate until ready to use.
Tip: For the best taste refrigerate for 24 hours before serving.